Convenient & Accessible
Located 30 minutes north east of downtown Cincinnati, this data center is used for production, colocation, back-up and recovery for business continuity.
The North Cincinnati data center in Lebanon offers easy access to interstate I-71 and is less than four miles from several restaurants, lodging, fuel, and shopping centers to accommodate overnight and extended stays.
Production & Disaster Recovery
The North Cincinnati data center was built for enterprise level production server environments and is used for production colocation, back-up and disaster recovery, and business continuity. This facility can accommodate customers with a need for private office space in addition to their colocation needs.
This facility is located on 123 acres of land which will enable further expansion in the future.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Cincinnati data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Cincinnati – North Cincinnati Virtual Tour
This 228,000 square foot data center is designed to benefit from CyrusOne’s Massively Modular® Engineering and supports up to 95,000 colocation square feet (CSF) to enable quick deployments of data center requirements. The site also allows for future development across its sprawling 123-acre campus.
Highlights of the Data Center in North Cincinnati – Lebanon
- Fire Protection
- Can support up to 228,000 square feet data center / 95,000 square feet raised-white-floor space
- Used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity
- In compliance with ISO 27001, SSAE 16 (SOC1) Type II, SOC 2 Type II, PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FISMA HIGH
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable
- DWDM (high availability/high reliability) networking connectivity options for customers who are in other CyrusOne
mid-west data centers (North Cincinnati, Downtown Cincinnati, Florence and Hamilton)
- Carrier-neutral facility with diverse fiber feeds
- 100% SLA on power and environmental
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity.
- Diverse power delivered by two independent circuits
- Ability to hold up to 14 MW of critical capacity
- Eight 2 MW generators
- Multiple 2500 KVA pad-mounted transformers
- 300kVA single input PDU fed from dual input static transfer switches
- Scalable 2 MW Kohler dedicated generators
- 40,000 gallon fuel tank capacity.
- 48-inch raised floor design
- Chilled Water System Configuration
- Unique cooling technology: Utilizes 115-ton Hunt Air ACU Fan-wall technology
- 150+ watts per square foot of density
- Free cooling under 45 degree Fahrenheit utilizing four 900 ton plate and frame heat exchangers.
- 7 levels of security for access
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Reinforced physical structure
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual action
interlocking dry-pipe system.
- 40 miles from the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and Dayton International Airport
- 10 hotels within 10 miles
- 30 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
Certifications & Audits
PR & Downloads
- May 14th, 2014 – Global Colocation Provider CyrusOne Upgrades North Cincinnati Data Center
- April 30th, 2014 – Global Colocation Solutions Provider CyrusOne Earns ISO 27001 Certification for its U.S. Data Centers
- January 21st, 2014 – Global Colocation Solutions Provider CyrusOne First to Receive Multi-Site Data Center Certification from Open-IX Association in North America
- May 16th, 2013 – Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne Launches National Internet Exchange
- November 11th, 2015 – CyrusOne Commences Construction of New Data Hall at Facility in Dallas, Texas
- October 16th, 2015 – Global Data Center Provider CyrusOne’s Gary Wojtaszek to Give Keynote Address at the Carrollton Governor’s Small Business Forum
- October 8th, 2015 – Global Colocation Solutions Provider CyrusOne Publishes Executive Report on Key Considerations for Systems Integrators with Federal Data Center Decisions
- September 17th, 2015 – Global Colocation Solutions Provider CyrusOne to Sponsor Fifth Third’s Tee Off for Project SEARCH Golf Outing
CyrusOne North Cincinnati Data Center – Lebanon
Address401 Kingsview Dr.
Lebanon, OH 45036