Secure, Reliable Facility
Located on Parkway Drive in Mason, this Cincinnati data center is used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity.
The site has a total of 1.7 MW of power available with up to 75 watts per sq. ft. from dedicated primary circuits. With scalability as a focal point, the facility offers multiple levels of redundancy available within the same footprint.
In CyrusOne’s Mason data center, your mission critical environment is guarded and monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Cabinet and cage security options are also available with individual locks and biometric scanners.
Highlights of the Data Center in Cincinnati – Mason
- 75,000 sq. ft. data center/35,000 sq. ft. raised white floor
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint
- 24-inch raised floor design
- N+1 cooling configuration.