Efficient Seismic Processing and Data Transfer
The oil and gas industry has long desired connectivity solutions to support the unique requirements of seismic processing and data transfer that is reliable and affordable.
CyrusOne offers an IX platform specifically for the oil and gas industry with the CyrusOne Seismic IX.
Delivering Optimal Top Tier Solutions
This platform is engineered from conventional interconnectivity protocols, with particular focus on providing the most secure and available network for massive real-time data transfer and multi-point accessibility of exploration/operational software.
It adheres to the broadest bandwidth and accessibility parameters, yet flexibility and “right fit” interconnection remain central to the CyrusOne Seismic IX’s industry-specific platform.
Customize Your Data Center Platform
The following key features permit customers a fully adaptive and customized solution:
- Select from hundreds of available providers, delivering superior control, flexibility, and cost management
- Deploy connections faster
- Move large data sets and manipulate data with faster performance
- Access top oil and gas industry service providers collocated within the CyrusOne portfolio
- Choice of either dedicated MPLS port arrays or “pay as you go” scalability
- Scale with peering protocols via BGP or 802.1Q, including buy/sell peering exchanges
- Obtain low cost Seismic IX ports at all on-net CyrusOne facilities
- Use Massively Modular® architectures to enable virtually limitless web scale colocation, agnostic of traditional space and power constraints.
Executive Report – Key Steps to Obtain Better Geophysical Data Analysis and Operations in Data Centers
Oil and gas companies require fast access to ever-increasing amounts of seismic data, state-of-the-art data center services, security, and robust network flexibility.
Learn how today’s CIOs are efficiently obtaining top-tier infrastructures, high server densities, and ample storage capabilities through every stage of geophysical data analysis.