Architect your Ideal Data Center Solution
Are you facing the challenge of the explosion of data, growing numbers of applications, and new technology that is stretching your IT infrastructure to the limits?
What’s worked in the past is no longer viable today.
CyrusOne’s Multi-Facility Interconnection Platform enables you to mix and match data centers and get full interconnectivity.
Configure an Active-Active, Active-Passive or a Combination:
- Active-Passive – Use a recovery site for non-production applications. This requires unidirectional data replication from the primary site to the recovery site. The recovery site is used for non-production workloads such as business intelligence and reporting.
- Active-Active – Use two sites for production applications with bidirectional data replication from the primary to the secondary site. Due to the latency requirements for synchronous replication, sites are usually within 40 miles of each other. However, low latency optical interconnection can extend this distance if within five milliseconds.
- Active-Active-Passive – Use the first and second site for production applications while the recovery site is used for non-production applications and workloads.
Select Low-Cost Interconnectivity Between and Within Metros:
- Connect across CyrusOne facilities and telecom carrier hotels in numerous cities (and more locations coming soon) to enable statewide interconnection or connection between metro-enabled sites at a reduced cost for ports or circuits.
- Low cost city-to-city connections are delivered through high speed wholesale connections either via MPLS or Optical Waves.
- Configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers within metro areas to achieve optimal fit and low-cost interconnection.
Enjoy These Value-Added Benefits
CyrusOne customers enjoy the following benefits in the Multi-Facility Interconnection Platform:
- Reduced Service Costs – While average costs for point-to-point connectivity between data centers can be very expensive, CyrusOne customers can leverage the low-cost of the interconnection platform to implement a multi-site failover strategy very efficiently.
- Increased Revenue – Interconnection provides customers the ability to deliver services to other CyrusOne customers, which improves your company’s immediately addressable market.
- Improved Service Quality – With another potential revenue enhancing opportunity, your product offering can become much more resilient when connected to CyrusOne’s top-tier, highly redundant facilities on the interconnection platform.