Are You Equipped to Handle Big Data?
The growth of big data is pushing companies to process large volumes of information as quickly as possible – something not achievable on standard CPUs.
High Performance Computing (HPC) services enable you to scale your company’s performance and more efficiently collect, process, store, and report data.
Executive Report – HPC Solutions in High Density Data Centers
High performance computing (HPC) is helping companies solve scientific, engineering, and data analysis problems, using advanced infrastructure that enables dense server environments to run at extremely high speeds.
Learn how forward-thinking CIOs are significantly reducing production costs and increasing profit margins with high performance computing in world-class, high density data centers.
CyrusOne Meets Growing HPC Demands
With demand for HPC growing across many industries – and in many cases, faster than companies’ own in-house data centers can expand – the combination of colocation and HPC systems services fulfill a critical need many firms can’t handle on their own.
High Performance Computing Solutions
CyrusOne’s enterprise HPC solution aligns computing directly to project periods and technology refresh cycles:
- HPC solutions can deploy quickly, are easy to scale, and require less capital and operating investment
- Parallel processing can run advanced applications reliably and efficiently
- Universal solutions can be used across many business sectors
- Multiple levels of redundancy ensure on-going operation in a major power outage
- Optimum speed, reliability, and accuracy on a 24/7 basis
- High-density cabinets support HPC’s conditioned power connections
- Continuous supply of chilled water for cooling – a vital feature for HPC servers
- Environments fitted for high-density deployments.
On-Demand Webinar – 5 Reasons You Need High Performance Computing Now
During this one-hour webinar Brian Kucic, Co-Founder and Business Development Director of R-Systems, and Fred Holloway, Vice President of Channel Sales at CyrusOne, discuss how cloud solutions can fulfill a critical need that many organizations can’t handle on their own.
HPC can expand data center capacity to accommodate the rapid growth of big data and new applications.