Production & Disaster Recovery
This Cincinnati data center facility is used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity. Featuring 400,000 square feet, this facility is conveniently located 15 minutes from Greater Cincinnati and the Northern Kentucky International Airport.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX (Internet Exchange), customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud – at no additional cost.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Cincinnati data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Highlights of the Data Center in Cincinnati – Downtown
- 400,000 sq. ft. data center/ 212,000 sq. ft. raised floor
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Built to Fujita F2 wind rating
- Cincinnati’s primary switching facility on FEMA priority list.
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint (e.g. N, 2N)
- 13 MW of critical capacity
- 7 Dedicated Substations in the building which are not shared with other buildings
- Diverse power delivered by 6 independent circuits
- 25kVA single input PDUs with automatic transfer switches
- Scalable 2 MW Cummins dedicated generators
- 40,000 gallon fuel capacity for site (2 – 20K gallon tanks).
- 24 or 36-inch raised floor design
- Highly efficient multiple 1200 ton York Centrifugal chillers
- 115-ton Hunt Air ACU with electronically commutated (EC) variable-speed fans; other levels/halls utilize 30 and 40
ton CRAC units
- Closed loop chilled water cooling design
- Redundant water supply and return.
- 7 levels of security for access
- Reinforced physical structure including concrete bollards
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior of each facility
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Man traps, revolving entrance doors; key card security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million
- FM200 or FE-25 clean gas suppression in a full flood deployment.
- 15 Minutes from Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Major metropolitan downtown; 10 national chain hotels within four blocks; 40 peering arrangements, Harden Bell constructed building.
Certifications & Audits
PR & Downloads
- April 30th, 2014 - Global Colocation Solutions Provider CyrusOne Earns ISO 27001 Certification for its U.S. Data Centers
- January 21st, 2014 - Global Colocation Solutions Provider CyrusOne First to Receive Multi-Site Data Center Certification from Open-IX Association in North America
- November 15th, 2013 - Global Colocation Solutions Services Provider CyrusOne Commissions New Data Hall at Cincinnati Data Center in Response to Customer Demand
- September 19th, 2013 - Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne Launches Virtual Tour of Its Downtown Cincinnati Data Center
- May 16th, 2013 - Global Data Center Services Provider CyrusOne Launches National Internet Exchange
- August 21st, 2012 - Global Data Center Services Provider, CyrusOne, Chosen by Cloud Services Provider Zimcom