Data Center Providers – a Business Necessity
Evolving technologies, new applications, data growth, and business expansion require your enterprise data center strategy to remain fluid.
More than ever before, companies are seeking flexible and scalable data center solutions to meet their evolving needs and to free up capital and operating resources.
Are you taking advantage of the latest data center services to improve efficiencies?
Request a Proposal
CyrusOne – Trusted Advisor
CyrusOne customers include nearly half of the Fortune 20 companies and over 140 of the Fortune 1000.
CyrusOne’s enterprise data center services enable firms to shift precious IT resources away from data center management and toward driving core business growth.
With more than two dozen locations across the US, Europe, and Asia, CyrusOne delivers highly reliable and scalable data center solutions for enterprise customers.
Why Fortune 1000 Companies Choose CyrusOne
CyrusOne meets the needs of the most demanding global customers by providing proven, innovative technologies and flexible colocation solutions that scale as a customer’s business grows.
These trusted solutions are supported with exceptional service delivered by CyrusOne employees:
- Colocation – specially-designed, highly-secure data center space built and operated by CyrusOne
- CyrusOne Solutions – large scale build-to-suit IT deployments tailor-made for your company’s requirements
- Disaster recovery and office space – ensure business continuity when disaster strikes; Class A office space in world-class data centers around the globe
- Connectivity – a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers to achieve optimal fit and low-cost interconnection
- Data center support – CyrusOne’s trained experts will be your on-site hands, eyes and ears, 24 x 7
- Migration/relocation – a consultative approach focused on understanding your unique requirements.
Executive Report – 7 Critical Success Factors for Choosing a Reliable Data Center Provider
This executive report explains the 7 critical success factors when examining a data center provider to ensure continuous uptime in a secure, safe, and well-connected environment.
Learn how savvy IT leaders evaluate outsourced data centers to reduce operational costs, focus IT staff back on the business, and extend their resources to innovate to meet the demands of marketplace.