To Mitigate IT Risk, Scale Faster, and Turn Capex into Opex, Select Top-Tier Colocation Solutions
Many enterprises are partnering with colocation solutions providers to support growth initiatives and limit costs rather than expanding their company-owned data centers.
Colocation enables businesses to place their IT infrastructure in specially designed and highly secure data centers without space, technology, or connectivity constraints.
Driving the trend toward colocation solutions is the ability for companies to mitigate risks, scale faster, and reduce Capex and Opex.
Request a Proposal
Benefits of Colocation Solutions with CyrusOne
CyrusOne delivers advanced, highly reliable design architectures to support flexible power requirements (2N, N, or both) and rack power densities of 250 watts per square foot or up to 900 watts per square foot.
Large and small companies trust CyrusOne’s outstanding reliability coupled with:
Flexible, Scalable Solutions
Receive flexible data center solutions that readily scale to match the needs of your growing business – today and in the future:
- Thorough assistance in the scoping, engineering, and implementation phases
- Massively Modular® engineering to deliver data halls within 12-16 weeks to ensure space is available when needed
- Redundancy tailored to the rack level to enable you to choose the level of power redundancy needed for your applications (2N, N, or both)
- Contract flexibility to ramp into your purchased power and space over a specific period of time
- Freedom to choose your own managed service providers
- Dedicated or shared office space available
- Available 100% Uptime Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Proven, Innovative Technology
Benefit from the latest data center innovations CyrusOne expert technicians can put to work for your IT environment:
- Power densities up to 900 watts per square foot enable your server environment to scale vertically to optimize your configuration
- Low to ultra-high density solutions tailored to the rack level
- Certifications and audits: SSAE16, TIA 942 Top Tier, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA
- Massively Modular® data center engineering for build outs within just 12-16 weeks
- The CyrusOne National IX provides robust, low-cost connectivity within and between metros to help you drive revenue, reduce expenses, and improve service quality
- The CyrusOne Multi-Facility Interconnection Platform enables you to mix and match data centers using the National IX connectivity for production and disaster recovery needs
- CyrusOne Solutions enables companies to work with CyrusOne’s experienced design team to build a custom solution
- Up to 2N redundancy of mechanical and electrical systems to provide a highly resilient environment with no single point of failure.
Enjoy personalized, consultative service through all stages of the relationship – design, build, installation, management, and reporting:
- Service activities led by CyrusOne employees
- Data centers designed and built by CyrusOne to the highest industry standards
- CyrusOne engineering and design services include power and usage projections, floor planning, connectivity assessment, and implementation scheduling
- An experienced implementation team is assigned to every account. That team understands the complexities of various-sized organizations’ requirements for key processes, information handling, and security needs, as well as change management, incident management, and service management
- No hidden tack-on fees for building management, security personnel, janitorial services, and preventative maintenance
- Transparency in communications, management, billing, and service delivery
- Available customer references and direct access to the CyrusOne executive team.
Executive Report – Data Center Solves Today’s IT Concerns Head On
Benefit from the latest data center innovations CyrusOne expert technicians can put to work for your IT environment.
This executive report discusses key findings from a recent Gartner study and identifies the top IT hurdles companies face.
Learn how to meet the evolving demands included in the search for data center space.