Consolidate Data Centers, Improve Continuity of Operations and Reduce Costs
Meet your mission’s evolving data center needs, and talk to CyrusOne about options to help fulfill the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative’s (FDCCI) goal, while helping you maintain cost controls and guarantee exceptional data center performance, reliability and uptime.
CyrusOne offers proximity to Federal agencies and contractors with data centers in Northern Virginia and San Antonio, and is renowned for flexible and scalable data center solutions, innovative technologies, exceptional service and for building enduring business relationships with high customer satisfaction levels.
With more than two dozen carrier-neutral data center facilities across the United States, Europe, and Asia, CyrusOne can provide you with the flexibility and scale to match your specific requirements.
How Successful Federal Agencies Are Leveraging Data Centers to Meet Key Issues
- Uptime to Access Data/Applications
- Government Compliance Mandates – FISMA, NIST, FedRamp
- Lower Capital/Operating Expenses
- Support the growth explosion of sensitive, government data
- 24×7 Intrusion Detection & Instant Response
- Agency Reporting to support any/all compliance standards
- Ability to support COOP, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Active/Active or Active Passive. Business Continuity design replicated.
- Uninterrupted Access to data from anywhere
- Improved Recovery Time Objective (RTO)/Recovery Point Obj (RPO)
Networking for improved performance
- Enhanced applications & traffic visibility
- Maintain confidentiality & compliance
- Protect against unauthorized access
Partners in Local, State, or Federal Data Center Solutions
Rely on a trusted partner that delivers highly reliable data center security and compliance across a robust selection of colocation solutions. Enjoy facilities engineered for low or high power-density infrastructure and a track record of excellent availability, including the highest possible power redundancy architecture (2N).
Get Robust, Low-Cost Connectivity with CyrusOne National IX
Your agency can access the CyrusOne National IX, which marries low-cost robust connectivity with massively scaled data centers creating the first-ever data center platform that virtually links a dozen of CyrusOne’s enterprise facilities in multiple metropolitan markets.
The CyrusOne National IX, coupled with the CyrusOne’s multiple dispersed locations and available 100 percent uptime service level agreements, enables government agencies to implement a cost-effective, multi-location data center platform.
Create your own production and disaster recovery platforms to help manage your disaster recovery needs and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as FISMA, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, and PCI.
Meet the Mission’s Objectives with Multiple Data Center Options
Consolidate your data centers to control costs, meet the government mandates or distribute infrastructure to better meet your mission objectives.
Explore CyrusOne’s New High Availability Data Center in Sterling, Virginia
CyrusOne’s Northern Virginia data center offers superior fiber connectivity options due to its direct access to one of the largest Internet Exchange Points in the country.
This new state-of-the-art facility in Northern Virginia:
- Accommodates a facility shell of approximately 400,000 square feet
- Provides up to 240,000 square feet of raised floor space
- Offers 36,000 square feet of Class A office space
- Delivers up to 48 megawatts of critical load.
CyrusOne Offers Two High Availability Data Centers in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio is positioned centrally in Texas, away from natural disaster zones, and offers some of the most seismically stable soil and power in the U.S.
- 83,000 sq. ft. data center/ 44,000 sq. ft. raised floor
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, TIA 942 Class 4
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 watts per square foot with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Only enterprise rated data centers in the city
Case Study – County Government Selects Colocation for Expanding IT Infrastructure
Travis County is the fifth largest county in the state of Texas. After several near-disasters which put their IT infrastructure in danger, this county government sought out a secure, cost-effective data center solution.
Learn why Travis County ultimately selected CyrusOne as their colocation provider.