Fully Customizable Data Center Design Options
A broad range of critical design and configuration factors are available to meet your needs, including:
- Low to very high power densities up to 900 watts per square foot
- Various environment configurations ranging from racks and cages to suites and data halls
- Modular growth options within and across the data halls
- Greenfield and retrofit capabilities
- Redundancy customized to the rack level (2N, N, or both)
- The ability to choose your own managed service providers and carriers
- Flexible contracts enabling you to ramp into your purchased power and space over time
- Dedicated or shared office space available onsite.
How Does CyrusOne Do It?
CyrusOne’s Massively Modular® data center engineering is specifically designed to achieve optimal flexibility for even the largest scale deployment and build-out.
CyrusOne can build out new data halls in just 12-16 weeks through aggressive sourcing and a just-in-time focus to meet customer demand.
The Massively Modular model frees customers from being confined by time, space, and/or flexibility constraints often found in other data center providers.
Get flexible and scalable enterprise data center solutions using proven, innovative technologies supported by CyrusOneâ€™s exceptional service.
â€ CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.