Fully Customizable Data Center Design Options
A broad range of critical design and configuration factors are available to meet your needs, including:
- Low to very high power densities up to 900 watts per square foot
- Various environment configurations ranging from racks and cages to suites and data halls
- Modular growth options within and across the data halls
- Greenfield and retrofit capabilities
- Redundancy customized to the rack level (2N, N, or both)
- The ability to choose your own managed service providers and carriers
- Flexible contracts enabling you to ramp into your purchased power and space over time
- Dedicated or shared office space available onsite.
How Does CyrusOne Do It?
CyrusOne’s Massively Modular® data center engineering is specifically designed to achieve optimal flexibility for even the largest scale deployment and build-out.
CyrusOne can build out new data halls in just 12-16 weeks through aggressive sourcing and a just-in-time focus to meet customer demand.
The Massively Modular model frees customers from being confined by time, space, and/or flexibility constraints often found in other data center providers.
Get flexible and scalable enterprise data center solutions using proven, innovative technologies supported by CyrusOne’s exceptional service.
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.