DYONYX LP, is an award winning IT total solutions provider dedicated to helping clients across the globe solve multiple problems through one delivery system. Consulting services include regulatory compliance, security assessments, risk assessments, gap analysis, business process optimization, and high level IT strategy. Enhanced services include virtual cloud services, ITIL-aligned service desk (help desk), managed network and security, disaster recovery, and hosted Exchange. Learn more at www.dyonyx.com.
The firm has designed a fully hosted secure cloud solution, harnessing virtualization technology to offer a managed secure, private business cloud infrastructure that provides matchless data and application storage, hosting and sharing over its secure, high-speed protected MPLS network. The DYONYX Cloud Computing team is working to stay ahead of the curve and continue to offer DYONYX’s clients innovative, secure and cost-effective Cloud Solutions.
In addition, DYONYX provides a comprehensive suite of outsourced support services that include LAN/WAN design and support, help desk and network management, COTS and custom applications development and hosting, business process optimization and IT alignment, risk management/regulatory consulting, and end-to-end project management.
DYONYX provides clients with flexible, scalable and secure business-first solutions that reduce complexity and cost.
Flexibility: We stand out from other cloud providers in that we can offer private, public or hybrid cloud computing solutions depending on the needs of our clients.
Integration: Our hybrid cloud solutions integrate private and public clouds (Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Azure) and on-premise equipment.
Customization: DYONYX provides fully customizable cloud services to meet business requirements for areas including DR, system availability, and service level management.
- Headquarters: Houston, Texas, with offices in Bryan, Austin and Washington, D.C.
- Founded in 1996
- Award-winning, Global IT Total Solutions Provider
- Experts in IT consulting, cloud computing and security
- Co-location partner with CyrusOne, offering public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions including Cisco & NetApp’s versatile hyper converged infrastructure FlexPod®
- World-class technology partners including Cisco, NetApp and VMWare
- Cloud computing – Public, private and hybrid cloud solutions
- Hosting and co-location
- IT Enhanced Services
- 24/7 ITIL service desk
- Disaster recovery
- Patch management
- Storage and data management
- Network support
- Security design and architecture
- Professional services
- PMO support services
Ideal Customer Profile
- SMB and enterprise
- Approximately 500-2000 employees, $75 million to $1 billion in revenue
- Companies who want a strategic partner to help build a customized IT plan that enhances and expands their businesses
Become a Partner
Contact our team to learn how to become a partner.