Virtual Sprout provides Cloud Computing, Data Center Colocation, and a variety of Value Added Service in the IT Infrastructure space. With customers nationwide, Virtual Sprout focuses on the Ohio Valley and surrounding markets. By utilizing pre-engineered IT Infrastructure components in conjunction with an assortment of world class IT Consultation and other value added services, Virtual Sprout is able to provide a boutique solution to its middle market and enterprise customers.
- Headquarters: Columbus, OH
- Cloud Computing, Data Center Colocation, Value Added Services
- Focusing on Middle Market Commercial to Enterprise
- Geographies Covered: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan & Pennsylvania
- Experience providing cloud services since 2003
- Deep expertise in Virtualization, Storage, and Complex IT environments
- World Class Project Management
- IaaS – Private Cloud
- IaaS – Virtual Private Cloud
- BaaS – Backup as a Service
- DRaaS – Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Data Center Interconnect (Vfabric)
- Robust Security Solutions
Data Center Colocation
- Space – Rack Units, Partial Cabinets, Full Cabinets
- Managed Power Infrastructure
- Dedicated Internet
- Cross Connects and Data Center Interconnect (Vfabric)
- Metro and Intercity Ethernet Private Line and MPLS Interconnect
- Remote Hands and Data Center Migration Services
Value Added Services
- IT Consultation – Assess, Design, Implement, Manage IT Infrastructure – Hardware and Software
- (Networking, Storage, Compute, Security, Backup and Recovery.
Customer Centric – There is only one constant in being an IT Service Provider, and that is the customer is the center of our universe. Whether it involves creating a new solution or fixing a problem, we start with the Customer first, and everything else follows.
Flexibility – There is no such thing as one size-fits-all, so why should your IT solution force you into a box? With a variety of operational and financial models, Virtual Sprout starts with a customer’s needs and builds from there.
Intelligent – Two out of three associates at Virtual Sprout are engineering or support focused.
Value Minded – Unlike other providers, content on providing me-too solutions, Virtual Sprout continuously looks for new and innovative ways to solve our customer’s challenges, providing multiple vectors of value.
Ideal Customer Profile
- Growing SMB through Enterprise with a focus on middle market commercial
- Customers looking to utilize Cloud technologies of IT Infrastructure outsourcing programs
- Companies looking to increase availability, redundancy, and resiliency through better infrastructure, backup, and disaster recovery programs
- Forward-thinking organizations willing to explore alternative technologies
- Verticals: Health Care, Financial Services, Legal, SaaS providers, Manufacturing, etc.
Qualifying and Technical Questions
- Is your organization virtualized and if so to what degree?
- Do you utilize cloud technologies in your business today?
- Are you concerned about data privacy and the impact of a data breach on your company?
- Are you looking to decrease your organization’s time spent on managing IT infrastructure?
- Are you currently outsourcing any part of your Information Technology today?
- How does your organization handle recovery including backup and disaster recovery?
- Can you successfully restore from your backups? How long would it take to recover from a major disaster?
- Does regulation impact I.T. decisions? (HIPAA, PCI, FISMA)
- Can your organization’s virtualized workloads run in hybrid/Virtual Private Datacenter or do performance, privacy, or other concerns dictate a private infrastructure?
- Does the current datacenter/I.T. infrastructure space meet uptime requirements?
- Is I.T. keeping up with business demands? Is business growth outpacing I.T capacity?
- Where do you have your IT infrastructure located today? Are you currently outsourcing?
- Is there a preference for OPEX or CAPEX budgeting?
- Is there openness to alternative technologies and providers that drive significant value?
Become a Partner
Contact our team to learn how to become a partner.