Partnering with Data Canopy for Disaster Recovery
Data Canopy, a custom-fit data center solutions provider, leverages national carriers, a highly secure cloud and nationwide facilities to manage its customers’ data center needs. The firm partners with industry-leading organizations to deliver the highest levels of IT infrastructure customization and economies of scale for its customers.
Data Canopy’s customer, a $2 billion national insurance company, required a disaster recovery solution that offered a strong and scalable power network to keep its backup servers and applications available at all times and that could support future growth. When the insurer decided to relocate its headquarters to the Midwest, it also needed to move its production environment and redundancy infrastructure.
Data Canopy needed a partner that offered:
- A data center that was ANSI/TIA-942-compliant to the highest industry standards.
- Standard power, with the ability to upgrade to dual high-density power.
- Complete redundancy and 100% uptime.
- Compliance with federal standards.
- A scalable environment to support growth.
- Robust interconnectivity between national sites.
- Exceptional service.
A Reliable Colocation Provider for Success
“We needed to help our client consolidate their power usage while ensuring its IT footprint remained compliant, operational and secure. We also needed a stable and highly reliable architecture that was flexible and scalable enough to meet our client’s needs,” said Jennifer Herson, president of Data Canopy.
Become a Partner
Contact our team to learn how to become a partner.