CyrusOne’s North Cincinnati data center is a two-phase approximately 151,000 sq. ft. facility located in Lebanon, Ohio. Designed with CyrusOne’s unique Massively Modular concept, this facility assists customers in quickly scaling their environments based on changing IT demands, and enables quick deployment of customer data center requirements.
Convenient & Accessible
Located 30 minutes north east of downtown Cincinnati, this data center is used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity.
The North Cincinnati data center in Lebanon is located approximately 30 miles north east of downtown Cincinnati. The facility offers easy access to interstate I-71 and is less than four miles from several restaurants, lodging, fuel, and shopping centers to accommodate overnight and extended stays.
Production & Disaster Recovery
The North Cincinnati data center was built for enterprise level production server environments and is used for production colocation, back-up and disaster recovery, and business continuity. This facility can accommodate customers with a need for private office space in addition to their colocation needs.
The first two phases of the build out of this facility encompassed 65,000 square feet; Phase Two totals 48,000 square feet. This facility is located on 110 acres of land which will enable further expansion in the future.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX (Internet Exchange), customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Cincinnati data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Highlights of the Data Center in North Cincinnati – Lebanon
- Can support up to 151,000 sq. ft. data center / 65,000 sq. ft. raised floor
- Used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), HIPAA
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable
- DWDM (high availability/high reliability) networking connectivity options for customers who are in other CyrusOne
mid-west data centers (North Cincinnati, Downtown Cincinnati, Florence and Hamilton)
- Carrier-neutral facility with diverse fiber feeds
- 100% SLA on power and environmental
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity.
- Diverse power delivered by two independent circuits
- Ability to hold up to 13.5 MW of critical capacity
- Eight 2 MW generators
- Multiple 2500 KVA pad-mounted transformers
- 300kVA single input PDU fed from dual input static transfer switches
- Scalable 2 MW Kohler dedicated generators
- 40,000 gallon fuel tank capacity.
- 48-inch raised floor design
- Chilled Water System Configuration
- Unique cooling technology: Utilizes 115-ton Hunt Air ACU Fan-wall technology
- 150+ watts per square foot of density
- Free cooling under 45 degree Fahrenheit utilizing four 900 ton plate and frame heat exchangers.
- 6 levels of security for access
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Reinforced physical structure
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual action
interlocking dry-pipe system.
- 40 miles from the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and Dayton International Airport
- 10 hotels within 10 miles
- 30 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.